Thursday, September 6, 2007

Another Name Game!









Here's another name game I got from Holly and a lot of otherpups...

What is your name? Frodo
4 letter word: Four!!! (as in Golf, which my Grampa plays a LOT)
Vehicle: Ferrari
TV Show: Fooled by Nature
City: Frederick, Merry-Land (where we lived before we came to Sandy Egg-O)
Boy Name: Frank
Girl Name: Flo
Alcoholic Drink: Four Horsemen (don't know what this is, but Mom says it's REALLY strong!)
Occupation: Firefighter (they are fearless!)
Something you wear: Fur (well, we do... if it's the bipeds, it better be faux fur!)
Celebrity: Farrah Fawcett
Food: Fudge (I'm not allowed to have it, but I hear it's yummy)
Something found in a bathroom: Faucet
Reason for being late: Forgot!
Cartoon Character: Fievel the Mouse
Something You Shout: Four!!!! (for golf again... harrroooooo)

1 comment:

Khady Lynn said...

I've never heard of the Four Hoursemen drink. Only Four Horsemen I've heard of are those biblical ones from revelation. I hope the drink is nicer.

Great answers!!

Holly