Monday, April 9, 2007

Sleepy positions

Since manypups have been posting about sleepy positions, I thought I'd show a few of ours... I personally prefer the donut position



Bean, Mom's first husky, liked the half-donut-paw-cross...





But he also really likes the reverse-froggie-doggie (his tummy is shaved in this picture 'cause he had to have an ultrasound... Bean had IBS like me and had all kinds of problems because of it).
I never do the froggie-doggie OR the reverse-froggie-doggie. Mom thinks I have trust issues with showing my tummy (I think it's 'cause I'm ticklish!)
But other than sleepy positions, I am a gentleman, and always cross my paws...

4 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Who's in the background wearing a shirt?

Dragonfly said...

Turbo - that's my doofy cousin, Clemmie. Her Mom bought her (and me too, unfortunately) a coat, and the weirdo actually liked wearing it.

You can see more of her in the March post for my HULA membership.

(try to ignore the photo of me in the stoopid coat)

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You do look like a very handsome gentleman!

Kat

Anonymous said...

I love the crossed paw picture. I love to cross my paws :)
Hugs, Sitka