Friday, April 27, 2007

Big news!


Hi fellow pups! Sorry I've been gone so long from the Blog scene, but my Mom and the DeeLan went away for a long time and they took the laptop with them (grumble grumble). They came back smelling like all kinds of strange places - I can't believe they went without me!- But they had some very big news to tell me! (I actually already knew the news 'cause the DeeLan told me months ago, but I couldn't say anything in case Mom was reading my blog) Mom and the DeeLan are getting married! So, the DeeLan will be my Dad! How cool is that? I'm super excited 'cause I really like him, and now this means he'll be around furever... isn't that nice? Mom found a furever home for her and the DeeLan, just like me :)

5 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, Frodo, that's super cool news! Now you're a furever family.

Kat

PS. When my parents got married in December, they sent us to training for two weeks. So don't let yours do that to you. Be on the lookout. We were totally blind-sided by it!

Khady Lynn said...

Congratulations!!! Will you be getting any new fur-siblings with this union? When my mom and dad got married they each had 3 fur kids each, so ended up with the Brady Bunch with fur!!! Only, it was a little lopsided with 4 boys and 2 girls, instead of 3 and 3 like the TV show.

Holly

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Great news Frodo! Congratulations to your humans. Best wishes and good luck to your whole pack! It will be fantastic to have a mom and a dad. Furever homes are the greatest homes there are. We agree with Holly that you need some fur-siblings. Its just too quiet around your house with just you there! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Althea said...

Hawooo, awesome news. Now you guys can be one big family.

My Mom & Dad were already married when I came to live with them but I like to make fun of my feline siblings for being born out of wedlock.

Later,
Althea

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What exiting news for your humans and you!
Hugs, Sitka