Monday, April 2, 2007

Go Gators!!!!


So, my DeeLan is an alumnus of University of Florida, and has recruited me to be an official Florida Gator (sorry, Sitka, I know you're a Dawg, but hopefully we can still be pals!) So, since the Florida Gators are playing OSU again (this time in basketball) all you pups out there who aren't affiliated with a university (or who don't mind lending your affiliation for an evening) wooooo for the Gators!!!

I also wanted to thank all the pups who gave helpful hints on how to de-skunk me. My Mom did try the H2O2/NaHCO3 mixture (sorry, Mom's a chemist and she makes me do dorky things like use the correct chemical abbreviations for stuff... *sigh*) and it worked at first, but I've become stinky again. She tried the Nature's Miracle skunk stuff, and that worked for my collar, but not for me. She may try the 'mix' again... ACK. yet another bath. I may have to revolt.

I'm in my surgery today, so any well wishes and crossed paws would be welcomed. Hopefully I'll be fully recovered in time for the Gator/Buckeye showdown tonight (if not, Mom promised to let me lay on the couch with her while we watch the game! Woooooo!)

4 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I hope your surgery went okay. Keep us posted!

I will cheer for the Gators for you. My mom went to college at OSU, but luckily it's the one in Oklahoma and not Ohio, so it's okay if I cheer against that OSU. Besides, what kind of a mascot is a Buckeye anyway?

Steve

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Good luck on the surgery.

I guess I'll root for the Gators 'cause they are an animal and there aren't any dogs playing.

I agree that it's stupid to have a nut for a mascot!

Althea said...

Hey Frodo,

I hope that your surgery went well and you recover quickly.

Sorry you still smell like skunk.

Later,
Althea

Anonymous said...

I hope the surgery went ok!!! Let us know.

I have many friend's who are Gator fans.. so you are still on my list! Congrats on the NCAA win!!

Big Hugs!
Sitka