Friday, February 2, 2007

One of my many talents

So, back when I lived in the apartment in Merry Land, my Mom used to keep a very close watch on me. I was a young pup, after all, and she took a lot of precautions to make sure I didn't get into mischief. One day, though, she was in the living room and she heard me in the bathroom. She went into the bathroom to make sure I wasn't doing anything fun like pulling tasty Kleenex out of the trash or unrolling the toilet paper, and this is what she found...



... adorable me, standing in the tub. I had hopped in there all by myself. I didn't appear to be doing anything but standing there, so she laughed and left. (This was before she gave me my first bath. See, before my Mom, I had never been given a bath in a bath tub, so I didn't know that they were the arena in which horrible torture of dogs takes place... you'd never catch me hopping into one of those willingly NOW.) I was in there a while longer, but she didn't hear anything, and since Huskies are known to like to sleep in the bath tub, she figured I was napping. Until I came charging out of the bathroom with something in my mouth... harr harrroooooo... see, I had figured out how to pull out the tub stopper. It was one of those that screws into the drain, and you push down to close and push again to open. It had been securely screwed in, but I used my paws and mouth to unscrew it 'cause I thought it would be a wonderful toy! Pretty sneaky, huh?

2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Did it make a good toy? We don't have one of those in our tub. If it was a good toy, I was thinking that I could make my Human buy one so that I could remove it and play with it.

Macie-Malechai said...

You're good! We have one of those & try as we might, we can't get it out. Bet she took it from you before you even got to play with it?! Face Licks, M&M