Tuesday, May 1, 2007

New fur-sibling on the way?


So, a lot of pups have responded to my last post asking if I'll get any new fur-siblings when my Mom and the DeeLan get hitched. Unfortunately, the only fur-kids that the DeeLan had recently were (ack) Cats. He had a pup when he was younger, but he (his name was Skippy) went to the Rainbow Bridge in Dec '05; I hear he was a great dog though and the DeeLan loved him very much. The Cats (ack) are not with the DeeLan 'cause they stayed with their Mom (thank PUP for that... although, it would be awful fun to pounce and chew on them for a while... but Mom says 'No Way'). BUT... Mom and the DeeLan have been talking about maybe adopting me a brother or sister! Woooooooooooooooooooo! I mean, I get to go to the dog park and play with all the dogs a lot, and I see my dorky cousin Clemmie like every week, but to have a pup-friend to play with all the time would be great! I think that we may all go visit the dog jail in the next few weekends to see if we can spring a deserving pup their freedom and bring them home to be part of our furever family. Isn't that wonderful! Woo!

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Oooohhhhh, get another Husky, get another Husky!! Potato chip syndrome, potato chip syndrome! You can never have just ONE!

Holly

Princess Eva and Brice said...

It would be a great thing if you could rescue a brother or sister from the dog jail. Those pups deserve a chance for a good life. Who ever you pick will be one lucky puppy! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I can speak from experience. You'd totally rather have a canine sibling than a feline sibling. So be happy the cats have gone away. That sounds really exciting to get a new sibling. I love chasing and wrestling Kat and I don't know what I'd do without her!

Steve

Althea said...

Hey Frodo,

You definately need to convince your mom and soon to be dad that you need a sibling. Make sure you go along to get one you like. Unfortunately my brother was already here when I got to my furever home, so I didn't have any say in picking him. Basically he is a big doofus. I keep trying to convince my parents to get me a new sibling but they tell me the next additional to the family will not have any fur and their not talking about on of those weird hairless dogs or cats.

Later,
Althea