Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's official...

Well, it's decided. Mom and the DeeLan want to keep the little nubby puppybutt. I gave them my blessing 'cause I think he's pretty cool too. I mean, yeah, he does step on me a lot, and he tries to push me outta the way when we get pets, but I'm way faster than he is, so I sneak through the side anyway. Plus, it's fun to chase him around at the dogpark and steal his toys (he lets me steal 'em, I think, 'cause he likes me to play with him more than the toys. Stoopid puppies.) Plus, the BEST part is, since he came, we go to the dogpark every day! Mom keeps saying tired puppies are good puppies, which is what I've been telling her for years, but I guess she figured since I'm so amazingly well behaved anyway (remember, folks, it's a plot... don't go thinkin' I'm a suck-up or anything) that I only needed a walk or some play time, but the dog park is way better!

Here we are on our way to the park yesterday. (I was telling Dunc that if we split up and he went right and I went left, we could confuse the humans and take over the dogpark [wink]!)

3 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Congratulations on your new brother!! He is quite a cutie! He looks a lot like Hobbes Chops! Have you met him yet? Stop over to my blog and click on his link. He is an "Italian" Weimaraner who lives in England.

Holly

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on Duncan becoming a member of the family!!!
Hugs, Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

The dog park is really fun. I'm glad you get to go everyday now!

Kat