Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sibling search

So, I've been looking online for my new fur-sibling and it's a tough job! Mom and the DeeLan promised that I would get to be the final say in who we bring into our furever family. I know some pups had mentioned we should adopt another Husky, but Mom and the DeeLan said they are thinking of just looking around and seeing who peaks our interest. There aren't too many huskies in Sandy Egg-O (I can see that with the whole No Snow thing and all). I like all dogs ('cept those goofy Chihuahuas), so anypup is fine with me... well, as long as they aren't a really mean girldog. And they prolly have to get along with my Cousin Clemmie since she comes over all the time. The DeeLan said he wants a dog that 'can be trusted off-leash'. Off-leash? What's that? I thoughts the rules was you go outside the fence or house and the leash had to be on! Hmmmm...

3 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh pup, if I had a sibling that didn't have to hae a leash, I would be so jealous!

Steve

Thor said...

I hope you get a new sibling to play with! I have three fursisters, and they're fun! Hey--how do you get your text to go next to your pictures? I haven't figured out how to do that yet!

Khady Lynn said...

Try a Malamute!! We are lots of fun too. But, we can't be trusted off leash either. We're big, but very cuddly too!

Holly