Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tagged!

So, I've been tagged by Sitka and Tasha and Eva to tell 7 things about myself... since I was tagged twice, I'll let my dorky new brother tell 7 things about himself too.

Me:
1) I am much smaller than a normal male husky. I only weigh 44 lbs and everyone thinks I'm a puppy since I'm so gangly and lanky (you can see in this pic how skinny I was right after I adopted my Mom... back then I was only 38 lbs!). This is why my Mom calls me Mini... and Mini-bits, and Itty-bitty, and Bitty, and Bits, and Mini-Moo... sigh... the list goes on and on.
2) I must kill anything that squeeks! Mom loves to get me squeeky toys 'cause I go nuts, but they never last long 'cause I figure out how to silence them immediatly. I think the longest I had a toy still squeek was a week (and that's 'cause I left it outside in the yard and forgot about it), normally they last all of 30 minutes.
3) I love boy dogs and male humans the best ('cept for my Mom). At the dog park I almost never play with girl dogs ('cause they are usually mean), and I love to hang out with 'the guys'. Mom says I'd make a great Frat house dog.
4) Even though I like male humans, I follow my Mom everywhere instead of my Dad (that's what I call the DeeLan now). I have to be in the same room as her or at least waiting outside the room she's in (like when she's in the bathroom) at almost all times. Gotta keep and eye on her, you know.
5) I love to lay on my Mom's chest when she's in bed. Kind of like a cat; I'll lay on her chest with my face in her face and lick her. Since I'm only 44 lbs she says it's not that bad (although, she said something about tuna breath!)
6) I am not food guardy at all. I let my cousin Clemmie and my new brother Duncan eat out of my bowl with me all the time. I can get a little snarfy over toys, but I never get mad, I just let them know it's mine! (although, I have been known to just give it over if my stoopid little brother pesters me a lot... if he really wants it THAT bad...)
7) I'm not very fluffy for a husky. My hair is pretty short and I don't have much impressive fluffiness (not like Meeshka or my cousin Clemmie). But I still have WAY more fluffiness than Duncan. He's slick like an eel!

Speaking of the slippery little doof...

Duncan:
1) He's much darker than a normal Weem-R-Wamer. I guess they are supposed to be a 'mouse-gray'... he's more like a 'steel-gray'. (that's what my Mom says. I have no idea what that means since I'm a DOG and can't see most colors...DUH)
2) He loves to walk between people's legs.. even when they are trying to walk. It's made for some pretty funny shows since Mom ain't all that coordinated to begin with... harr rooo rooooo!
3) He likes to body-slam me... a LOT! (and since he has a good 20 lbs in me, he normally succeeds... but I'm getting better at jumping out of the way!)
4) His nick-name is Dunky Monkey. Harr rooo roo! That's WAY worse than Mini-bits!
5) He SNORES. (this is something that drives my Mom bonkers, 'cause she's a super light sleeper... so he's been 'encouraged' a lot lately to go sleep out on the couch in the living room)
6) He's hungry ALL the time! Me, being a husky, and more of a finicky eater, cannot understand how he eats EVERYthing. Sometimes he's come over and stick his big schnoz in my bowl while I'm eating! How rude is that? But I don't get mad... (see my #6)
7) He's annoying... oh wait.. Mom said that's not what is meant by 'things about you'. Okay... how about he's a suck-up? Or he's way less smart than me? Or he smells like dog? (Mom says I'm being mean... but those things are all true!!!)

So now I'm gonna tag Althea AND her brother Lares (since he's from the same rescue as me!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo Frodo! I love yours and Duncan's 7 things! Hey, I am small like you. I weight only 43 pounds. And since I live in Georgia, I am not fluffy like Meeshka either. People always take a 2nd look at me when mom tells them that I am only 3. They say, She is so small. Mom tells them that the AKC standard for girls is 35-50 lbs and since we live in a hot climate, I don't get very fluffy!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

Those are all great things! Wow, you are small! Mom's old Husky Shula, who passed away at 16 in November 05, was only 44 pounds too! Mom use to call her Sam's mini-me, since he was 85 pounds, and she was basically 1/2 his size! Plus, they both followed mom around like her shadows too. Sam still does that. He hates it when she shuts the bathroom door too. He'll stand outside and scratch at it and whine. She thinks it's funny. Dad thinks he's pathetic. I agree.

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You're such an interesting dog! Right now we are playing with our cuzes and it's squeek, squeek all over the house. You should be here!

Kat