Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My new buddy?

So, Mom and the DeeLan brought a puppy home last weekend. They said he was another foster dog (not AGAIN!), but that if he works out okay, he may stay. Hmmm... what is this all about? Turns out the lady who is fostering him had to go on vacation (why, oh WHY don't these people take us with them when they go on vacation?!?!?) and Mom volunteered to let him stay with us. Mom also thought that he might be a good fit for our family, and since we are looking for another fur-sibling... well, you can guess the rest.

His name is Duncan, and he's what the DeeLan calls a Weem- R-Wamer, or something like that. AKA, he's grey, floppy and wiggles a lot. And he insists on carrying MY toys around. He's pretty fun, I guess, for a dorky puppy, but he's a total suck-up (plus I don't think he's the brightest bulb on the tree... but then, he's not a Husky). Mom and especially the DeeLan seem to like him, and he lets me boss him around. Although, he has a tendency to step on me... grrrrr... I hate that. I have to WOOOOooo at him when he does that. Big, stoopid, dummy puppy-heads. I tell ya'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Duncan looks like fun. I have never met a Weem-R-Wamer, but a friend of mom's has one. I hope that he becomes your brother :)
Hugs, Sitka

Thor said...

He's really cute, Frodo! And if he's fun, maybe you can make an exception about him playing with your toys! Hope he gets to become your brother!

Woos,
Thor

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Isn't it great to always have a playmate? Even though he takes your toys and steps on you, it sounds like you like having him around. Play Nice!! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Well, that will be fun for you if he becomes your brother and you can boss him around. I really enjoy bossing my brother around, that's for sure!

Kat