Thursday, June 21, 2007

Doggie School

So, we are entering our 4th week of Doggie School. I have to admit, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. We get lots of treats, and get to hang out with other dogs. And I get to show off how smart I am (while doofie Puppybrain makes a fool of himself). Although, I think the doggie trainer lady might have had some dealings with the Husky kind before. I heard her say to Mom that 'There is nothing like a Northern breed to make you feel as though your existence is pointless'. Harr roooo rooo. Yeah, we can be like that. She also said that I have a bad case of 'You're not my Mommy.' As in, I only listen to my Mom. So, Dad has been working with me sometimes at Doggie School and at home, I guess so I'll start to listen to him to. (Yeah right).
Here's a little picture of us on our way home from Doggie School last week (you might have to look hard to find Doofie Puppyhead... he's the same color as the inside of the truck!). You can see I have myself laying over Dad's tool bag in the back of his truck. The back of the truck is really big, which is perfect for giving us room, but I don't like sliding around, so I like to lodge myself up against stuff. The tool bag seems to work great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Doggie School! There is one down the street from me, but mom still has not signed me up. I would like to go and try it out but she mumbles something about me picking up bad habbits from other doggies who may do certain things inside that are meant for outside. Did your humans worry about that?
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

Just be sure that when you get home, you "forget" what they taught you from time to time. Keeps the humans on their toes, and promotes them pulling out large chunks of their hair.

Holly

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Our husky mobile is the same color as us inside...if my Human doesn't vacuum! Harrrr harrr harrrr!