Monday, June 25, 2007

This looked fun...

1. Your age?
Probably around 5.5 yrs... Mom has no idea how old I was when I adopted her.

2. Your age when came to live with your people?
I told her 9 mo (and she believed me, silly woman)

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now?
I don't usually wear a collar except when we go on walkies or to the doggie park. Mom has this new fetish with taking my collar off and yelling 'Frodo's naked!!!'. Weirdo. I think she's doing it so the fur on my neck will grow back in.

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with?
I like all other people the same amount (and ignore them the same amount most of the time). But I love my Mom.

5. How much do you weigh?
Last check 44.6 lbs. 2 months prior to that it was only 39 lbs. I bounce up and down quite a bit, but Mom's hoping my new food will control that.

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up?
The connector for the flash on my Mom's $1200 camera... tee hee. But Clemmie made me do it!!!

7. Do you like other Dogs?
Yup! Big or little, I like dogs. Except mean girl-dogs. Don't like those.

8. Who is your best non-human friend?
I would say my best pup-friend is Brinkley, my cousin. But I haven't seen him since he and my cousin Chloe and my gram-Mom and gram-Dad moved to Georgia. So now I guess it would be Clemmie, then Doofy Duncan.

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls?
Squeaky toys!!! I go nuts for anything that squeaks... but guess what I have!?!? A squeaky tennis ball!!! AHAHAHAHA!

10. Do you like to be brushed?
Hell no.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese?
Cheese. Peanut butter is okay in a crunch, but I love anything dairy.

12. Do your people cut your toenails?
Yeah, but not since the toe-nail clipper went missing... hmmmmm... wonder where that could have gone... (harr rooo rooo).

13. Any formal education?
I'm in doggie school right now. It's okay. Kinda boring (since I'm so smart and learn everything right away).

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny?
Depends on my mood. Lately, more couch potato... unless it looks like we are going somewhere; then I kick into Energizer bunny. Oh yeah, and when there is any new toy, or it's 5 AM and Dunkie and I wanna wrestle.

15. Five nicknames your people call you.
Mini, Bitty, Bear-bug, Fo Fo Mini, Itty-bitties (jeez... I'm not THAT little)

16. What is your best trick?
"Hit me!" I jump up and smack you.

17. Do you like kitties?
I love kittens... to pounce on and chew until they stop squeaking. (don't worry, Mom's never actually let me pounce on one... sigh... I just think it'd be fun, is all)

18. What did you have for breakfast?
Duck and Potato dry food with wet food mixed in. Yum.

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what?
Yup! I've killed birds, lizards, bugs and even got me a possum last year!

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.?
Ummmm... about 6 months ago for my shots.

21. Where do you sleep at night?
Before the stoopid puppy came I slept in the bedroom most of the time, and sometimes in the living room, and occasionally on my cool new bed. Now, I always sleep in the living room with the doofie puppy... 'cause he SNORES and Mom kicks us out of the bedroom.

22. Do you like to swim?
Ick. No. I don't like deep water. Only if it's shallow enough to poing through.

23. Can you make puppies?
Don't think so! I ain't no GIRL.

24. Your favorite place to visit?
DOGPARK!

25. Do you give kisses?
Only to my Mom... and people who don't want them.

26. Can you potty on command?
I can potty anytime anywhere. And yeah, I will go potty if Mom insists.

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz?
I love Cuz's! I have 8 of them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is alot of Cuzes!!! WOW!
HUgs,
Sitka

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I WANT 8 CUZES!!! OR 9 OR 10 OR... YES I'M YELLING!!!!

Khady Lynn said...

Great info!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Samuel eats duck and potato (Natural Balance) cuz of his food allergies. Is that why you eat it too?

Holly

Amici said...

Are your Cuzes different colors? I only have 1. I guess I need to bug my humans to buy me some more.

Love your bed. It looks very comfortable. :)

IndyPindy said...

Hi Frodo! Those are good questions! I've been a couch potato lately, it's been SO HOT here! But my mom made me homemade bisctuits yesterday!

Mud Monster said...

My brother and I have dubbed you to be a rockin guy. Check out our blog to see what you have to do next.

Quincy & Tristin