Friday, June 1, 2007

You want us to do WHAT?!?!?


So, Mom said something to Dad the other day about it finally being time to take the doofy puppy and I to "Obedience Class". What the heck is that? I know I have class, but what is this obedience crap? I already AM obedient (sort of). Look at how well I can sit! And obviously, the suck-up puppy is good at taking commands too (they make HIM sit all the time... for everything... something about making sure he knows that the people are the bosses... Harr roooo. Yeah right.) Anyway, we're supposed to go to this place (I heard something mentioned about a Dog Wash... GRRRRR... if this is some trick to get us to a bath, I may have to find a way to lock my Mom in her room Sat morning) and be taught how to be obedient. I think that they need to have places where you can take your HUMAN to be taught how to be obedient. I mean, my Mom definitely does not give me enough pets or treats or chewy, and I call that serious disobedience!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So they have brought out the ol' obedience class card. Sigh! I remember when mom pulled that stunt with me! You know, they can teach us to sit, come, stay all they want to, but we are SIBERIANS!! And we really do that when WE want to, ha rooooo ha ro!

Hugs,
Sitka

P.S. The best thing about the obedience classes - TREATS!! lots of them!

Khady Lynn said...

It's ok to go to obedience class, just don't pay too close attention! The good thing is, us Sibes and Mals are really good at being independent and doing WHAT we want, WHEN we want!

Holly

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I never went to obedience classes but Eva did. I'm smart enough already and don't need that kind of thing. Eva didn't like her class very much cuz she's such a scardy-dog. You will get to see lots of other doggies, though, and that will be fun! Do what they want you to at the class so you guys get treats, then promptly forget it when you get home. That will frustrate your humans to no end! Belly Rubs, Tasha

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That is no good. We go to training ALL THE TIME! Mom and Dad bought a package so we go to training until we are trained for one price. Let's just say that it started at the end of December and we're still going. Let's see how yours works.

Steve and Kat