Thursday, June 7, 2007

Party time!

So, Mom and Dad are getting all crazy and fixing up the house. Know what that means?!?! It's PARTY TIME! And I even heard that my Uncle CJ will be coming down for the party. Wooooooo wooooooooooooo! He's super fun, and he can meet his new nephew, Stoopiddummypuppynubbybutt Duncan. I'll try and get my silly, forgetful Mom to take some pictures of the party. 'Specially since it will be a perfect opportunity for me to snag some tasty people food off of the Suckers that come to the house. Gotta love the sadpuppydog look for snagging tasty people food! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh, one time my parents had a party and my mom made homemade ice cream and we got some. It was so tasty! I hope you get some good stuff at your party.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am SURE you are gonna get some good snacks with all of the people over!!!
hugs,
Sitka