Monday, June 11, 2007

Tiki fun

The party this weekend was so fun! Duncan even got all dressed up and did a party dance for everyone. Mom put all kinds of decorations on him so he could do a hula dance. She tried to put some on me too, but Dumdum Dunkie kept ripping them off, so I had to go naked all night. (here I am trying to tell the dorky puppy how to dance properly... he's really clumsy and kept running into everything!)

Even Clemmie got a little luau spirit (although, she spent most of the night laying in the corner... such a girl!) And for all you pups that were sending wishes of many treats, we got LOTS of yumminess that night! Mom got something called Kahlua Pork (don't worry pups, it doesn't actually have alcohol in it) and we got many tastes of that. Sooooooo yummy!

Unfortunately, Mom was drinking some fizzy concoction from a coconut all night, and got a little silly (we have a video of her doing the hula dance WITH the dumdum puppy, but it's been confiscated). She wasn't feeling so hot the next day, so I had to make sure she got lots of face licks and took many naps. It's my job n' all, being her care-taker... (Dad took good care of her too. He made her soup, since I can't work the microwave). Oh well. Guess that'll teach her to drink stuff from coconuts!

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

It's amazing the strange things humans do to themselves, and to others (like dressing up doggies!)

I'm glad you got lots of treats though, I guess that is ONE good bonus of the human woman drinking out of coconuts!

Hope she is finally feeling better!

Holly

Anonymous said...

ohh.. that pawty looked fun!!! I am also glad you got some tasty treats!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Good thing you got lots of treats so that you had energy to take care of your mom after she drank coconuts. I guess drinking from coconuts makes mom's coo-coo-nuts!!

Kat