Monday, March 26, 2007

Fun Weekend



I had a really fun weekend. I got to go to the dogpark with my cousin Clemmie (we were makin' fun of the other dogs and she thought it was pretty funny...) Then, Mom and Auntie took us to Extraordinary Desserts and we got to sit outside and people watch (and our Mom's gave us little peices of their desserts!)

It was really fun... 'cept for the part where our Mom's left us at Auntie's house... Clemmie always dares me to do stuff and then I get in trouble for it (stoopid girls). She dared me to get a star fish out of the bowl by the couch, so I did... but it was kinda crunchy, so I chewed it a bit... Mom was pretty mad about that!

1 comment:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You got to watch girls. They do get you in trouble. Kat likes to dig holes and then run away so it looks like I did it. It's a set up, I tell you!!

Steve