Thursday, March 8, 2007

Been a while...

Hi there fellow bloggers. Sorry it's been a while since I posted, but we (as in me and the humans) have been pretty busy lately. We got to go up to some place called Bear Mountain (I didn't see any bears!) 2 weekends in a row. Clemmie and I really liked it the first weekend 'cause it was nice and cold, but the next weekend was even better 'cause there was SNOW!!!!!! We were so excited to get to play in the snow, our Moms had to really yell at us to come inside. The humans went to do something called 'skiing and snowboarding'. Not sure what that is, only they left us to goof off in the house while they were gone all day, and they came back really tired and smelling like the outside. Clemmie and I didn't care 'cause we got the run of the house (although, doofus Clemmie managed to lock herself in one of the bedrooms the second day). And when they came back we got to play in the glorious snow! The humans came outside for a while, but (and this just proves how nuts they are) they got into this big box filled with hot water. ACK! I only like water when it's turned into frozenfluffywhiteness, thankyouverymuch. My Mom kept saying she needed to get pictures of us, but she's stoopid and forgot to take any.


So, I'll leave you with a cool picture of me... I look like my tail is on fire, huh?

3 comments:

Cash said...

You must have had a great time at Bear Mountain....glad you did not see any bears!!
Jasper

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo! Your tail does look like it is on fire!!! Sounds like you had a great time with the snow! I wish I could play in some snow :(
Hugs, Sitka

Deanna said...

We missed you. By the way...your tail is on fire!