Thursday, March 22, 2007

Puppy Pictures

I too adopted my Mom when I was an older pup (they think I was 8-10 months old), so no photographic evidence exists (at least not that we know of) of my young puppy years. But, Mom does have lots and lots of photos of when she first was adopted by me. She was a camera nut, and I even overheard her ask another dog Mom if it was 'normal' to have 3 rolls of film of nothing but dogs. The other dog Mom, of course, said 'Perfectly normal!' Harroooooo...



I was such a strapping, handsome young pup! This picture was taken when Mom and I lived in Merry Land, and I was still sleeping on the bed at night. Those days are long gone, but I still sometimes jump on the bed really early in the morning to sit on Mom and DeeLan's head. I think they like it... the squirm an awful lot.


Back in those days I also used to be allowed on the couch. Now, I'm stuck on my dogbed... I still get on the couch when no one is home, but they always seem to know about it... not sure how; maybe they have hidden cameras in the living room? Anypup have any idea how the humans always know!?!?

No comments: