Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Foot


So, Mom finally took some pictures of my ouchie foot treatment. I'm not real fond of it as I have to stay still for 5 whole minutes!!! First she has to soak my foot in this blue stuff. It's kinda stinky, but she makes the water warm so it feels sorta nice.



Then, she dries off my foot and puts this yellow goo on my ouchie claw. I hate that part and try to squirm away, but I swear, the woman has the grip of a monkey!!! After that, she puts my sock on and ties it up with the stoopid yellow ribbon.

At least the ribbon isn't pink or anything. I don't think I could stand for that!!! I kinda wish it was blue to match my collar and my eyes, but she... ummm... nevermind...

So, like I said before, I keep it on (most of the time) since it helps give me traction on the tile floors. But one time, my cousin Clemmie came over when I had my sock foot and she started making fun of me, so I took it off. Mom wasn't too happy about that...

3 comments:

Deanna said...

You look like a ballet dancer! You should be on Dancing with the Stars! You'd have my vote!

Macie-Malechai said...

Sorry about your paw! We sure hope it gets better soon, and ya, what's up with the yellow ribbon, blue would be much cooler!
Face Licks, Macie & Malechai

Anonymous said...

Yikes.. I hate that your paw is hurt!!! I hope you are getting it better! I am not sure that I would stand still for 5 minutes in that blue water. Way to go for you!
Hugs, Sitka