Friday, March 16, 2007

My Cuz's

So, a little while back, my buddies on the blog scene Althea and Steve and Kat were posting about a toy called The Cuz. Well, I love that toy, and have a few of my own.


As you can see, not only do I have the white Good Cuz, and the red Bad Cuz, but I also have a Mummy Cuz and a Frankenstein Cuz, and even a purple Bad Cuz (I have an orange Good Cuz too, but Mom couldn't find it). They are all kinda dirty as I love to take 'em outside to play in the yard, so Mom has to put them in the dishwasher occasionally so I can bring 'em back inside (like I mentioned, she's a total neat freak). There is a Dinosaur Cuz too that I've been wanting for a while, but I have to get Mom to take me to PetCo to get it (I think I'll get yellow, since that's the only color I don't have yet!)

I don't bite the legs off mine like Althea does, but I do make sure that I silence the squeaking within 15 minutes (although, the purple one does still squeak a bit... need to do something about that...)





I love all my Cuz's, but I think my favorite is the red Bad Cuz. He's a little devil, just like me!

6 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Yeah, you should get a yellow one. My good cuz is yellow and I like it.

Kat

Althea said...

Hey Frodo,
Cool Cuz collection. I didn't know there were so many different kinds and colors. My Bad Cuz is red. The one I had before but destroyed was purple. I gonna have to make Mom & Dad take me to PetCo and get some more Cuzez.

Later,
Althea

The Brat Pack said...

Very cool Cuz collection, we had one but since nobody played with it the Human sent it away. Maybe I should give it another shot.

Thrawn from The Brat Pack

IndyPindy said...

Ooooooooh, I'm so jealous! I LOVE Cuz toys, but my humans don't let me play with mine a whole lot because it's so loud. Sheesh.

Deanna said...

We have a footless purple Bad Cuz that still sqeaks.

Anonymous said...

Ohh.. I have the mummy cuz and the orange bad cuz!!! Aren;t they fun? I just don't like when they bounce because sometimes they hit me in the face with those darn feet!!!
Hugs, Sitka