Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Parts

Since everypup is posting pictures of their 'parts' I had to join in the fun...



Here's a picture of my eye...





And here's my nose... I don't have freckles on my nose like Dave from the Army of Four, but as you can see, I do have a snow nose. That pink line down the middle of my nose is what my snow nose used to look like (snow noses are noses that are black during the summer, but develop a pink area in the winter). I don't get my snow nose anymore 'cause Sandy Egg-O doesn't have any snow!!! I thought it might come back when I went to Big Bear and got to play in the snow, but no such luck.


And here's my front paws... I love to hold stuff with my paws, 'specially chewies and stuffies I am destroying. You can't see it very well in this picture, but I have a unique paw up front. See, all my paws but the front right one have 3 black claws and 1 white one, but that front paw is black/white/black/white. My Mom says she'd never loose me in a pack of identical looking huskies 'cause the claws on that paw would be a dead give away.

Zim from Army of Four mentioned that he doesn't have dew claws, and I think that's a good thing!!! I got my dew claw stuck on something at the dog park once and ripped most of it off. Mom didn't even know 'till she was picking me up to get in the car and I bled all over her shirt. I'm pretty good about stuff that hurts (I don't even cry when I have my blood taken at the vet), so I didn't cry out or limp or anything. She had to cut off the hanging bloody stump of my dew claw (ick) so it wouldn't get torn off any worse... but don't worry, it grew back.

1 comment:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Your eye is very handsome!

Kat