Thursday, January 11, 2007

Big Wooooooo

Last night was fun. All kinds of people came over the house and I was happy since most of them were the male humans. I guess you could say I have more of a preference for the male humans... actually, I prefer male dogs too. Girldogs are a big pain in the you-know-what, in my opinion. My Mom says I'd make a great dog for a 'Frat House', whatever that means. Something about a big, dirty house full of male humans and lots of beer and food lying around. If that's the case, who wouldn't want to be a Fratdog!?!?! I mean, I like my Mom and all, and my Gram-Mom is cool too, and I like my Auntie HiDeeHo since she lets me get away with anything, but male humans are just more fun. Like take my Dee-Lan (he's the male human that lives with us now), he's the BEST! Before we lived with him, I had to spend all day by myself, but now he hangs out with me most of the time, and we do guy stuff. Makes me a lot happier to have someone to hang out with (plus, he gives me cereal and lunch meat and all kinds of good people food... but Shhhhhhh, don't tell Mom).

But yeah, so back to stoopid girldogs... case in point: last night this lady came over and brought her girldog. She was pretty fun, although her lady was really protective of her (guess she doesn't know dog language very well... being snarky and yipping with tails wagging means 'Let's Play', not 'I Want to Kill You'). We had fun play-bowing and batting each other in the face, and of course, the best game 'get under the table and wrestle' (for some reason the humans don't like that one. Huh...) But while the humans were outside, the stoopid girldog peed on the rug, and no one saw it! So when my Mom came home today, she finds the rug all wet with old pee and blames ME!!! I can't tell you how many times I've gotten in trouble for stoopid dumb girldogs peeing on stuff! Sheesh. I think Mom figured it out later, but I still got the whole 'What did you do?' and had to stay outside for like 30 whole minutes. I mean, I NEVER pee on stuff (ummm... okay, so maybe I did a little when I first lived with my mom, but I was testing her, you know how it goes...). But for some reason, ALL the girldogs that come into our houses pee everywhere! My cousin Clemmie peed on just about everything 'cause she wanted to try and make it hers. Whatever...

So, besides the stoopid girldog peeing on the rug, I did get a lot of good food like hotdog and cheese. One of the male humans tried to give me a chip even thought my Mom told him I wouldn't eat it, so I spit it out on his foot. That'll show him. I also got in a few good really impressive Woo's, but Mom told me I had to use my 'inside voice' (that's her way of saying 'Be Quiet' when there's company). I almost got some hamburger too, but none of my impressive Woo's convinced anyone that I deserved a whole hamburger patty. What a waste of a good Woo. Although, there must have been some left, since Mom's cooking them again tonight....




...wait, did I hear the oven open?








...False alarm. Well, I behaved myself other than that (always practicing my Husky Ninja Zen techniques, even at parties), and like I always say 'Walk softly and carry a big WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

5 comments:

Justin said...

Hey frodo, my Max liked your post very much since you dislike girl dogs as much as him. I don't know why but whenever he sees a girl he literally runs away!
can you tell me the exact reason for this!!!!!!!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Wooooo! I think it's really stupid that you didn't get any hamburger!

MaPaw said...

Here is a trick I like. Act like you are injured. When the human puts down the hamburger to check on you, grab the burger and run for your fuzzy life! Better luck next time.
-Magnum

Deanna said...

How rude, that people came to your house and didn't share! You shared your house with them!

The Army of Four said...

Hi Frodo! Welcome to the blogosphere!
We're fellow HULA Hoopers. :)
The Ao4