Monday, January 15, 2007

Too cold? She's nuts.



This weekend was SO boring.







I didn't get to go to the dogpark. I didn't get to play outside (that much). Didn't go hiking or running or ANYthing fun. Mom said something about it being 'too cold' (what is UP with that? She's always complaining since we moved to Sandy Egg-O that she never gets to see snow, and now she's complaining it's too cold?) Little does see know, I am partially responsible for the frigid temperatures (for those Huskies involved in the National Husky Society for the Control of World Temperatures, or NHSCWT, you know what I'm talking about... silly humans... the whole global warming nonsense is a distractionary tactic while we alter the world temperatures to bring back the ice age!! Snow, snow everywhere!!!). She said it was 33 degrees outside the other morning (which sounds wonderful to me), and that is supposedly unheard of for Sandy Egg-O. So, I got to do nothing but lay around while her and the DeeLan left to go do something fun without me. Siiigh.

5 comments:

Althea said...

Hey Frodo,

Welcome to the Husky Bloggers Ring. It is good to have a new member. Glad to see another rescue husky blogging. Both me and my brother are rescues that were lucky enough to find our furever homes. Stop by and check out My Blog some time.

My Dad says that 33 degrees in Sandy Egg-O is very cold. We live in New Jersey and it was in the 50s this weekend. Crazy weather.

Can't wait to hear more about this husky ninja stuff, sounds way cool.

Later,
Althea

Althea said...

Hey Frodo,

Althea again. I was just checking out your Dogster page and read that you were rescued by Tails of the Tundra. My doofus brother Lares was rescued by them too and I was rescued by some of the volunteers from TOTTSHR but was never official one of their dogs. Small world.

Later,
Althea

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Humans are stupid and inconsistant in what they say they want and what they really want!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Welcome to blogging! It's really fun!

Steve and Kat

MaPaw said...

Hey, it is just as cold there as it is here in Pennsylvania. I wish it was snowing everwhere.
-Magnum