Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Story of me (part 3): the foster dog tales

Once Stout was adopted by Bean's Dad (I still got to see him all the time as Stout's Dad lived right down the street), Mom got the next one of the fosters. Her name was Branwen.
She was a very pretty Husky, but as with all girl Huskies, she could be a real b*tch!!! (I know, I know, technically she is a b*tch since she's a female dog, but I mean that in the human sense of the word!!!) As you can see from the picture, she could have been a dogmodel (and boy did she know it).
She didn't stay that long as she adopted a really nice couple only a few weeks later, but she was there long enough to attend a few of my dogparties (here she is with Stout, me and Bean).

Unfortunately, as it is with the unreliable creatures that are humans, she had to come back to rescue due to no fault of her own. She did adopt a new set of parents though, and now lives (hopefully furever) with her new family.

After Branwen left, the next of the fosters came... this one only stayed for 3 days (he already had a family to adopt, but they had to pass the adoption tests), and I didn't get to play with him that much 'cause he was sick from being in dogjail. His name was Pippin.

Now, you're probably saying "Why, he doesn't quite look like a Husky!", and you're right! He was a Korean Jindo. You're also probably saying, "Why does he have lipstick kisses all over his face?" Well, that, my friends, is the result of the aforementioned Auntie HiDeeHo. She always used to do that to us, especially on our white fur since it showed up so well. Grrrrrrowwwrr... I hated it! I tried to destroy all the pictures of me with kisses on my face, but I'm sure there are some somewhere (my stoopid cousin Clemmie probably has them posted all over the Internet).

Anyway, Pippin came and went very quickly, and after him came (dum dum DUM) the evilest of the evil girldogs EVER...

(to be continued...)

5 comments:

IndyPindy said...

My mom met Branwen at an adoption last August. She doesn't look like a dog model anymore. Her previous owner had to move and left her with a friend until the rescue could pick her up, and the friend had been feeding her two cans of dog food a day! Branwen was on a diet when my mom saw her, but she was still very pretty and sweet.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I've never met a Jindo. Are they smaller than Sibes?

Deanna said...

The kisses are very sweet!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Frodo,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Frodo,

We're on the edges of our seats with your story! Can't wait for Part 4!

Steve & Kat