Friday, January 12, 2007

More on Husky Ninjas...

I was inspired to begin my training to become a Husky Ninja by the most famous human Ninja, the Ninja from 'Ask a Ninja'. One of his podcasts was about a Ninjadog who could do the most amazing things, and I decided right then and there... I would become a Husky Ninja! Since then, I have been in training, trying to hone my Husky Ninja Zen techniques and practice the art of the Ninjadog ancestors (which I think must have been mostly huskies... maybe a few other breeds like Jindos and Shiba Inus, but you can bet your fur there weren't any stoopid dummy Chihuahua Ninjas). It's not for the weak of spirit, as it takes discipline... more so than most dogs can handle. Take for instance the snatching of the human food. I know this is something Huskies are especially good at, as with our speed and cunning, we find it very easy to fool the Sucker humans into [over here, over here] looking this way, and [zoom zooooooom] snatching that way. As a Husky Ninja, you must practice utter discipline and NOT snatch the human food, EVEN when the humans stoopidly leave the room with the food sitting on the coffee table. Do you have any idea how hard that is!?!?! I have almost mastered this technique, although occasionally I will falter and stick my face in the bowl of spaghetti the visiting Sucker left on the table (Mmmm... marinara).

Now, somedogs might say 'You're lame for not snatching the food', but really, how much will power does it take to scream in abject horror so your human comes bolting over to see if you're okay, leaving their food unprotected so you can jump up, fly around the couch, over the TV stand and snatch the sandwich off the plate before they can say 'WTF?!?!?!?' You see, as a Husky Ninja, it is the strength of will that allows me to sit there, eye to eye with the mouthwateringyummycheesymeaty sandwich and not even give it a little taste as my human walks away. How's that for will power?

It's all part of my plan, fellowhuskies, and as I progress in my blogging, I will reveal more of the master plan of the Husky Ninjas and how we ultimately will take over the world with the help of HULA and other important societies. In the meantime, remember the first thing a Husky Ninja must master is the stare down... that look that sends fear into the hearts of lesserdogs and furry creatures... (and sometimes humans, but mostly they just think you want something... we're working on that...)