Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Claw doesn't work at my house




I'm pouting.










So, my Mom was giving me a nice scratch with her long nails, right in that spot behind my ear that I like a lot, and then 'cause she was talking to the DeeLan, she stopped. No warning, no good reason, just stopped. I figured that I'd try the method of the Claw (from my friend Meeshka) to let her know that stopping the scratching wasn't acceptable. So, with no warning, I Clawed her good right on the chest and chin. But you know what?!?!? Not only did she NOT realize the error of her ways and pay full attention to me, but she pushed me away, called me a BADDOG, and told me that she wasn't going to pay attention to me until I behaved myself!!! Can you believe that?!?!? I WAS behaving myself, and enjoying the scratching, thankyouverymuch, and she had the nerve to STOP. Sheesh. So, I went to my bed and did my best I'mmadatyou'causeyou'reaverymeanMom look. I don't even think she noticed. As good of an idea as the Claw is, and as great as it seems to work for other Huskies, I think I got a stupid Claw-proof Mom. Figures. Maybe next time I'll try Clawing the DeeLan instead. Maybe that will work?

She did take me for a long walk later, though... so I guess I forgive her. For now.

2 comments:

Macie-Malechai said...

Ya, my lady doesn't respond properly to "the claw" either, specially in the face. She also doesn't seem to care for it when I give her my best high pitched bark right in her ear, silly humans!
Face Licks, Macie

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I'm sorry you have a defective mom.