Friday, January 19, 2007

Weekend madness

Sorry I've been gone for a bit, it was a pretty crazy weekend. Mom and the DeeLan had another party, and I had to supervise to make sure everyone behaved themselves. They started a fire in this metal thing in the backyard and everyone sat around it for hours. I was a little annoyed as they had the human muse-ACK playing so loud inside that I couldn't sleep on my bed in the living room, so I had to curl up in the leaves in the backyard. The humans were nice enough to have a pile of tasty sticks laying next to the metal-fire-thing that I was able to chew, so that was cool. And several of the humans were nice enough to let me know when they dropped tasty food on the floor (my Mom told them to do that... she must realize I work much better than the stinky wet thing she rubs on the floor sometimes).

I guess my Mom saw my cousin Clemmie over the weekend because she left me a smell-O-gram on my Mom. She says she's doing well, enjoying 'living it up' as she says, with Auntie HiDeeHo. She's such a suck-up, she loves having Auntie all to herself, and I'm sure she gets away with EVERYthing, considering she's got the snivel-cower-'don't-hurt-me' act down to a 'T'. I swear, that girl is so conniving. She makes everyone think she's afraid of everything so she can get away with anything!! Typical.

Oh yeah! Something else cool. My Mom gave me this big hunk of bread that dropped on the floor when she was getting ready for the party...


I wasn't hungry right then, so I decided to save it for later...


I'll get back to it in a few weeks once it's been nicely cured. Hopefully the stoopid bunnies don't take it, like they always do (at least I think it's the bunnies... could be cats, as they are sneaky thieves as well). If Mom would just let me sleep outside, I could guard my stash, but she makes me sleep inside with her and the DeeLan. Sheesh. Doesn't she know that Husky Ninja's are impervious to cold and wind?

No comments: