Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's tough being a Rock Star

Man, am I tired. I managed to sneak out while Mom was at that work place and go to a DogRave. It was awesome!!! Tons of flashing lights, glowtoys, lots of DogMosh pits and dogs of all shapes and sizes dancing together! It was great. And of course, not that I have to say it, really, but us Huskies are amazing dancers (Face it, we've got the moves.) Good thing I'm a master at the sneak-in sneak-out tactic, Mom never knew I was gone. Although she did give me some funny looks when she came home... not sure why.

4 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Wow, you look so cool! I have never been to a DogRave, I wonder if it's a Sandy-Eggo thing?

So Frodo, who is your mom? My mom is thinking her name is Stefanie, is that right?

Althea said...

Hey Frodo,

Looks like you had a great time at the DogRave. I never get to do anything cool while my Mom & Dad are at work. Although I do take the opportunity to sleep on their bed.

Later,
Althea

Macie-Malechai said...

Woohoo Frodo, nice to meet you, we are Macie & Malechai, brother & sister and you are one funny husky! We have'nt really gotten into Mavericks whole pirate thing (only cause we don't like to wear things on our heads & eyes) but we haven't noticed any clothing requirements in your CaNinja group. However, we are only 10 months old & not so good at the self control thing, maybe we better hold off. Anyway, nice to meet you!!! Face Licks, M&M

Dragonfly said...

Hey Indy... you're right! Although, I call her Step-on-my fanny ('cause I like to step on her when she lays on the ground).